Wednesday 17 July 2013

Fingers finally travelling

I just checked.  Well over a year with a post.  Probably should leave it at that but....   it's not that travelling is not happening but rather my hands took a break after the last post.My thoughts always did out-fly my typing and sometimes the post is written and, well, posted in my mind before the hands get their act together.

Have you ever had a trip where quite frankly you don't take the time to regular things? You know...  brush your teeth, comb your hair, post to your blog, breathe.  Memories are either a blur (and not from overindulging) or very crisp and clear.  Imprinted on your mind. 

It was a great trip, pretending that I was young and efficient and energetic.  Being a pirate and an expert, at least in others minds, can add spice to any endeavour.  The fact that it was rough travel as well almost made the trip by itself.  But it was the travelling companions, faithful to support, tease, and being willing to share of themselves and to keep me in my place.  God bless them all.

Just a side note, New York cheese cake in NY is plain and expensive.  Three cheers for President choce and the other providers of multi-flavoured cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment